Feb 6, 2018 · I've owned a pair of these Karat 60's for 3 years now and have often threatened to start an info thread about them.
Missing: url? q=
Apr 26, 2019 · I don't have any CT series Cantons but have been drawing blanks trying to find cap and driver info on the ones that I do have (Karat 60, Karat 200 & LE 600). I ...
Missing: url? q= https:// 808817/
Oct 31, 2006 · I read where someone thought the B&Ws low end sounds "tubby" and I think this sums it up well. The Karats are super tight and defined in the low ...
Jun 5, 2004 · I recently had a very negative experience with Audiokarma.org. I posted threads about equipment that I really enjoyed and, just because some ...
Jun 21, 2019 · They're real listeners speakers so they're not super correct and perfect in sound production but the way they create their sound so smooth, ...
Feb 6, 2017 · I have been buying legendary vintage audio for the last 9 month's, I came across this kenwood kr-9600, I named it Dino, big, powerful, ...
Jan 6, 2009 · I found a few proud owners of old Canton speakers in the AudioKarma.org forum and also elsewhere. Not many Karat 60 ... Actually, if you head over ...
Feb 27, 2018 · ... Canton Karat 30 speakers rated at 92.2 dB. They sound really ... Q Acoustics 3050 speakers get excellent reviews and have a 92dB sensitivity ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.