Feb 9, 2012 · Hello! I'm new here, too. This is a 213-pages-thread. Impossible to scan all the information contained... Does anyone know a place where to find ...
Missing: url? | Show results with:url?
People also ask
Jan 22, 2024 · Hey everyone today I have the Fiio KA17 in for review. For a long time I wanted a dongle dac which could have a customisable EQ and saved inside ...
Oct 21, 2022 · Pros: Neutral sound, works well with most IEMs, very well priced, doesn't eat battery... Cons: Not very powerful and will struggle with harder ...
Dec 5, 2020 · Measurement&Review of Luxury&Precision W1/W2 Portable USB DAC-Amp. Thread starter WolfX-700; Start date Dec 5, 2020.
Jan 26, 2020 · [Last Updated - 18 June 2020] Hi all, Just compiled a list of some of the new potential portable DAC/AMP options in the form of USB-C ...
Apr 27, 2022 · The USB version, which is reviewed here, comes with a USB type C to A adapter and is compatible with Android, Windows and Mac OS. Inside the ...
Oct 13, 2023 · I have iPhone 15 Pro Max, and I've tried it with both the Apple USB-C/USB-A adapter, and Apple USB-C/Multi-AV adapter that I use with my iPad ...
Apr 23, 2023 · I have the phone just sitting on my desk with the dac, and the headphones simply plugged in while I'm just sitting in my chair doing paperwork, ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.