Feb 9, 2012 · Hello! I'm new here, too. This is a 213-pages-thread. Impossible to scan all the information contained... Does anyone know a place where to find ...
Missing: url? | Show results with:url?
People also ask
How to connect Android to DAC?
Digital with USB-C Port: Many modern Android devices will connect to your DAC with a USB-C to USB-B cable, but many may need to be run through an external powered USB hub, because they cannot supply enough power to run the DAC. USB-C to USB-B Cable (for DACs with full-size USB-B ports--check before buying!)
What is USB audio DAC?
So what is a DAC? A DAC, or digital to analogue converter, is the device that translates digitally stored information from a laptop, iPod or other such device into the analogue sound that we can hear. Why does a signal need to be converted at all?
Feb 9, 2012 · According to Android specifications, USB audio is included in Android 3.1 or newer platforms. http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/usb/ ...
Missing: carat 213
Feb 9, 2012 · A USB OTG software program and USB OTG hardware components are added at the USB level. A USB OTG device is configured to USB host mode or USB ...
Feb 9, 2012 · Has anybody given USB audio a try on the latest offerings from LG? I expect the Nexus 4 not to have it since Google hasn't implemented it. But ...
Missing: carat url? q= 213
Feb 9, 2012 · Are Google Pixel phones using the Android Audio stack to resample data before passing it onto a USB Dac? I know some phones do and others don't.
Feb 9, 2012 · The light now comes on and UARP works great. However, audio from other apps still plays through the speaker instead of the DAC even though it ...
Missing: carat q= 213
Feb 9, 2012 · In this solution with an USB OTG adapter, the Android device acts as a USB host, interworks with the USB audio device acting as a USB peripheral ...
Feb 9, 2012 · "The SA9027 [USB receiver of the Stoner Acoustics UD110] is a high performance up to 32bit USB Full-Speed compliant audio steaming."
Dec 5, 2020 · Measurement&Review of Luxury&Precision W1/W2 Portable USB DAC-Amp. Thread starter WolfX-700; Start date Dec 5, 2020.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.